https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Monday, February 03, 2020

Broke Pictures

I said I'd be breaking things and that's exactly what I am doing!

I don't know what I did (yet) but I somehow managed to set things so that I can't upload photos to the blogs.  There are tons of workarounds for this but there's no sense in going through all of that; the best approach is to retrace my steps, figure out what I've broken, and go from there -- because this has to be fixed, and working-around it is only going to make the issue more difficult to isolate and solve later on.

I haven't even gotten to coding the template yet, but security is the most important thing at the moment and the first thing that has to be done.  I told you this was likely to happen and, although I'm sorry that it has and was hoping it wouldn't, this blog is really old, so this is more than likely just the tip of the iceberg.

Thanks!

© The Weirding, 2020

No comments: