https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Thursday, June 28, 2007

What Kind of Day Has It Been?


A pretty sad one, I have to admit.

I still can't believe Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip didn't take off the way literally everyone thought it would. But then again, I still can't believe NBC didn't pick it up for at least one more season. That was the greatest ensemble cast ever assembled on TV and easily one of the best premises. I hate that they fumbled it so bad, but the fault really lies with everyone involved. I mean, the first episode or two really set us up because the following few were so disappointing. I didn't personally find them all that bad, but I did say even then that it got hard to keep up with the characters because they focused so much on Danny and Matt and Jordan and Harriett.

I have to be honest, I'm not even sure of the other characters' names right now, and I just watched it! Of course, they took it off for like half the damn season, so I don't blame myself.

I'll give them this much, they ended it well - tied up (most) all of the loose ends and everything, but damn. I mean, just damn.

BRING BACK STUDIO 60!

You... broke, Compton bitches.


No comments: