https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Friday, December 08, 2006

Janitor Watch is ON!


I noted yesterday how I've been seeing the guy who plays the janitor
on TBS' new sit-com, 10 Items or Less, on pretty much every show I watch since I first saw the show. I also said that, if I saw him again within a fairly reasonable time from having mentioned that, that I'd set up a Janitor Watch so we can report further sightings.

So it took me until damn near 9:00 in the morning to even fall asleep to begin with, then at 10 after 10:00, someone booms on my door. I had no idea who it could be at 10 in the morning, so I rush around to find my clothes, yelling at whomever it is to hang on. I finally get "decent" and open the door and no one's there! I was about to scream bloody murder when I opened the door to see if anyone was even around.

No one was, but there was a box. My box. My box of 149 Cerebus comics I bought on e-Bay last weekend. How great is that, huh? How psyched am I?

So I get up and I'm opening the box to check them out and the TV's on Lifetime because I had been watching Golden Girls earlier. So Will & Grace ("Terms of Employment") is on and I look up, and who should I see but --

The Janitor!

I gasped and almost literally dropped what I was doing (putting my new comics in sequential order) and rushed to the computer!

Janitor Watch is ON!

10 Items or Less comes on Monday nights on TBS and some other latenights, if you happen to be up and catch it. If you are really good, you just need to see him on one of the commercials, but you may need to watch a few episodes. At any rate, pay attention to The Janitor, then turn on your TV and get to work! All sightings are fair -- TV, film, commercials, print work, and other artistic endeavors. When you see him, come post with the show and station, time, whatever you remember to get.

1 comment:

Manodogs said...

Scrubs, "My New Old Friend."

What is the meaning of the word, "ubiquitous"?