https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The 401st - American Idol Gives Back - April Index


Yeah, I've been wordy these past few days, largely because I've actually felt well enough to sit here for more than an hour at a time, so I've been able to browse and search and all that good stuff. Speaking of searching, that's part of why you've been so blessed by the bountiful blogging, not to mention some lame alliteration and honestly horrid onomotopeia; I checked out some books from the library on effective internet searching, so I've been putting my newfound skills to the test.

ANYway, this is the 401st post... prolly not that big a deal to anyone, but I noticed it and thought I'd pass that along. I have posted the April index on BloggerParty for all to see. It's basically a "best of" from both blogs (as well as one or both of the others, as appropriate) for April. It's really more for people who might find their way here from there, but you might come across a post or two you haven't noticed before.

Finally, did you see American Idol Gives Back tonight? That was a tear-jerker, but absolutely nothing else was on. Jack Black was easily the best part, especially since Headline News spoiled "the shocking elimination results" an hour earlier. And while I fully support their cause and what they're doing, had I not known the "shocking outcome" beforehand, I'd have prolly felt let-down. Still, it's a good cause and if you missed tonight's show, you can find the performances at iTunes.

No comments: