https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Gone Fishin'

Actually, I'll be back in a day or two, but I won't be posting as much as I normally do over the next few days. I'm sorry I didn't get to the stories I had for today. I've been very busy cleaning and packing and watching Supernatural. Oh, man!

Did anyone else see Supernatural tonight? What a great episode. That is just one damned good show! Smallville was a little too... cutesy - tongue-in-cheek - something tonight, but Supernatural knocked it right out of the park. Next week starts the two-episode season finale and I can already tell you, it's going to end with one of those Heroes-style cliffhangers - the kind that set the blogosphere on fire.

Anyway, I'm finally going shopping for a new computer system this weekend. I live so far out that I have to go into the city to look for one, and that's about a 2- to 2 1/2- hour drive, so I'm going to stay with a friend for a few days and check out towers.

I'll be checking in here and there and may even manage a few actual posts, but things will definitely be quieter than usual for the next few days.

Take the time to check out some of the other great blogs in our Blogroll and have a good weekend!

No comments: