https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

General Babbling


The first day of Paris' freedom and I'm stuck watching an all-day Eureka marathon. Figures, doesn't it? Any other day of the week, there wouldn't be one damned thing worth looking at and the one day I'd really like to watch the talking haircuts bobble their wares and a real show is on!

But like I said before, I couldn't be happier that Eureka is back! Granted, it isn't technically back just yet (July 10th), but it's close and this marathon reminded me what a really great show this is. It's early yet and there are still many, many more episodes to go, so if you aren't tuned-in yet, I... why not?

I have a whole lot to get to today and I will, but I have also been on a tear over to The OddBlog, thanks to a book I am reading (a couple, actually). Just been in that frame of mind lately.

Of course, over here, we're gearing up for the summer festivities: Hex, Eureka, Who Want to be a Superhero? - it all returns in a few weeks and we'll be covering it all. In the meantime, I have a whole lot of comics and Americana stuff to get to that I've either been sitting on, waiting for developments, or just haven't gotten to yet for one reason or another. Today will be a busy day for me, but good for readers.


No comments: