https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Paris on Helium

We knew it had to be something, right?

Actually, I wrote an article on the website, Helium, regarding our fair Miss Hilton, and was pleasantly surprised to wake up and find an e-mail declaring that my article is being featured on their front page today!

I actually didn't just repeat the stuff I've been saying here, but it's from the same basic standpoint. As you know, my position on the issue has changed from anger to pity to angst to exasperation, but this article basically lays it out as I see it, so it's worth checking out, if you haven't gotten quite enough of The Paris as yet.

I heard last night on Red Eye that some prisoner had snuck (sneaked?) a camera in the jail in her [you know] and snapped 2 pics of Paris. Apparently, she is wearing panties that say "BITCH" across the butt in some very misguided attempt to intimidate other inmates, but let us remember that Paris gets a pretty bad rep for being the dumb blonde when she is pulling down hundreds of thousands of dollars a night in promotional fees, so intimidation might not be her intention.

Hey? Play to your strengths.

No comments: