https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Ahh, TV!

So I watched Eddie Izzard all day yesterday. I guess that may seem anti-American to some, but I had already seen the Revolutionary War mini-series History ran (even though I watched quite a few of those, too). Then I watched Is It Real? on National Geographic until like 5 in the AM.

I got up today and was ecstatic to see that Sci-Fi is running an all-day Dead Like Me marathon, so I've been stuck on that since my eyelids popped open. Yet another fantastic show that got the ax too soon. Yet another great show that would be a fantastic movie.

Speaking of which, it appears that those Sex and the City girlies have finally gotten over themselves and are scheduled to start filming their flick in the fall. The report I read didn't say whether it was going to be released in theaters or on HBO, but Michael Patrick King wrote the script and will be directing, and all the original cast (of girls, at least) will be returning. Chris Noth is expected to reprise his role as Big, as well.

Eureka returns this Tuesday and Hex, Ghost Hunters, and Destination Truth will be back in their regular timeslots as well. The 4th threw everything off. Then Who Wants to be a Superhero? comes back on the 26th. Also, BRAVO is broadcasting the Live Earth Concert this Saturday, with a host of musical acts, but most importantly, the Beastie Boys.

1 comment:

The Willow said...

Yeah for Eureka!! And Woo!Hoo! for Chris Noth! I love 'im - big nose and all - he's my kinda guy!
:-D