Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Comics Day, July


With all the new DC comics I subscribed to, I kind of expected a bigger shipment, but I still got a pretty good-sized box o' books. So why waste time jabber-jawing? Let's see what I got to keep me busy for the rest of this hot summer month, shall we?
  • Moon Knight #11
  • Frank Frazetta's Death Dealer #3
  • Walking Dead #38
  • Daredevil #98
  • Black Canary #1
  • Faker #1
  • Supernatural Origins #3
  • Fantastic Four and Power Pack #1
  • Thor #1
  • Green Arrow Year One #1
  • 30 Days of Night Eben & Stella #3
So, not bad, all told. Plus I have a nifty press release from our friends over at Dark Horse (a few, actually) about a new zombie comic series coming soon that I'll post in just a second.


No comments: