Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Friday, August 24, 2007

Lindsay Locked-Up!

Lindsay Lohan pleaded guilty to the 7 misdemeanors with which she was charged (as we reported yesterday). She has been sentenced to one day in jail. Authorities said she did not receive special treatment for her celebrity status.

It is important to remember that I just got out of Decatur County, TN jail last Friday afternoon after spending 7 days straight behind bars on a 12-hour misdemeanor charge, even though I have no previous arrests, have never attended rehab, and have absolutely no record of any kind. And while I live in a one-horse Southern town run by inbred crackers and write a blog about funnybooks, Lindsay Lohan is hotter than a $3 Mexican pistol in an Arizona pawnshop and is an accomplished movie actress, which...

Yeah, I... I - don't... remember where I was going with that one...

No comments: