Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

A Day Off


Sorry for kind of taking the day off. I really had to just get out of the house for a while. I went into town, which is like half an hour away, and walked around Wal-Mart for a while (um, yeah, that's... that's what passes for an "outing" round these parts). I ended up spending like $30 on stuff I guess I kinda need, but not really. I did pick up a copy of Metallica's ...And Justice For All -- the last good album they made -- because my copy of it is actual vinyl (LP -- these old things what used to work on... nevermind) and I don't have a turntable. I did, I may still somewhere, but it's not here or it's somewhere and I haven't come across it since I moved.

It's kind of nice to hear good ol' Metallica again. Them boys could really rock the house back in The Day.

I also saw that ol' David Mustaine has a new album or two out. I thought he'd retired due to arthritis, and he may well have as these may just be reissues, but one was a live album from like Brazil or something and the other was one I had never seen before. Both said ©2007, so I don't know.

Anyway, we'll be back to business tomorrow. I think everyone is still getting over the long weekend and I am gonna drink me some of these here oat sodas I've heard so much about and listen to a band that used to rock, and now mostly just rolls.

No comments: