https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Monday, October 08, 2007

Formatting and the Return of Lou Dobbs

You have probably noticed some formatting issues in posts with images - I know I have! I don't know what to tell you because this is Blogger's issue. I have tried and tried to work around this for weeks now, spending as much as a few hours on some of the posts with multiple images. They appear fine in the Preview, but when published, several of them have big breaks in the text, and moving the pictures around and around doesn't help - it just moves the breaks in the text!

So, while I apologize for the odd formatting on some of the entries, there really isn't much I can do about it. Some of them seem to work themselves out, but others flat-out refuse to act right.

Lou Dobbs is back, baby! And I mean back in a BIG way!

He went-off on basically everything you and I want to on his first day back and it was fantastic! Maybe it's because of all the blatant corruption, intolerance, and outright civil abuse I am personally dealing with, but it's almost like Lou Dobbs calms my mind; he says so many of the things I find myself fuming over internally - or discussing here or elsewhere online, or walking around in circles, screaming aloud at no one (um... just, just ignore that last bit) - that after I hear him really go after some of these people and issues with the vigor and intelligence with which they deserve to be approached, I almost feel like I have personally accomplished something.

Gah, I've missed you, Lou!

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the temporary newscasters who stepped-in for the esteemed Mr. Dobbs during his tonsillectomy, and they have like-minded views and opinions and sometimes go after the issues just as fervently, but let's face it: Lou Dobbs is The Man and it just seems to carry more weight when he does the same things they do. Not to take anything away from the great guest hosts that have appeared lately - I'm just saying!

Welcome back, Lou!

No comments: