https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Ah, Blogger...

Well, I had/have tons of stuff to get to you today, but - you'll love this one (I know I did):

I logged in to post on The OddBlog only to find out that I apparently haven't posted over there in 3 days... even though I posted at least 4-5 entries since the 4th. I found a new tab over to the right: Status. I clicked on it and it said that The OddBlog was still being uploaded to FTP!

For the last 2 days!

I have lost all day and a considerable amount of money trying to figure this out. Then Blogger said they would be down tonight for some time in order to do some "scheduled maintenance."

Maybe, while they're at it (the "scheduled maintenance" has been known since... about 12:00 PM this afternoon), they can fix the FTP? Let's hope so.

Sorry for the severe slowdown, but it's out of my hands. The only good thing is that it's given me time to work on the website. Which brings us to our other fun tidbit:

Due to the sheer volume of spam I have been receiving from the site, I have had to spend the rest of my free time today looking for anti-spam scripts and finally had to take all instances of contact e-mails off the site. If you want to contact me for any reason concerning the site, please post in The Speakeasy or on The Wording.

Weird Ink did publish... and it only took it 3 1/2 hours to do so!

So I've got some time to kill...


No comments: