Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Baby Needs a Bed

It's true that I do not have kids yet - I would like to have at least one or two someday, but I am childless as I type - however, I know plenty of people who have children. Like a lot of people, when some of them found out they were about to have a baby, they rushed out and bought all sorts of expensive toys and baby items, redecorated whole "wings" of their homes, childproofed everything in sight, and so forth. But the way I see it, you really only need a few things for a baby, and one of those things is a bed.

Follow this link to see the great selection of baby beds from ambybaby.com. Then buy some bottles and onesies, and maybe a mobile to hang over the bed, and you're done!

Unfortunately, ambybaby.com does not carry radiators, so you'll have to look elsewhere for that. Wha-at? You'll need something to chain him to when he gets older.

I look forward to fatherhood...