https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Sunday, January 20, 2008

New ATHF & Squidbillies Tonight!

Well, tonight is the night many of us have been waiting far too long for: finally, some new episodes of both Aqua Teen Hunger Force (ATHF) and Squidbillies! And you already know the Blogosphere is going to be scorching with peoples' opinions of the new shows tomorrow... so I'm going to review them mere moments after they premiere!

I am extremely excited about this whole thing, because I don't think there's any way [adult swim] could make worse episodes than last season's ATHF. God in Heaven, I hope they can't, anyway! We'll find out in just about two hours, regardless...

Make sure to check them out and I'll be back later on to let you know what I thought about ATHF, if not both shows.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

2 comments:

kb_420 said...

The new ATHF and Squidbillies episodes were pretty funny. I think the squidbillies had a lot more goods than ATHF, unfortunately... But I like how it's all about Carl though. Take this knife, slice off your nipples and feed them to the sisters.

Manodogs said...

Hi, kb, and thanks for commenting! Yeah, last night's episodes were better than the premieres. Given [adult swim]'s track record, they probably burned-out on the whole idea and are just doing it for the money now... but they're bitter about it.

At least, that's the way it comes across.