https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Monday, March 10, 2008

Agenda

Yes, like I said, there have been a lot of these "general" posts lately and there will be throughout the month. With all that's going on, I'm just trying to keep you in the loop because I am forced to start and stop to keep everything going across all the projects.

The Chill project is largely finished, but I am not going to release it until all the tweaks are complete. I learned my lesson on that one - several times over - and I'm sticking to it this time. I am actually going to make the big changes here that I have been discussing the last several months. Both should be completed about the same time (we'll say next week, just to be safe).

I have two comics to review: an advance review of Image's Haze and Nexus #100, which just came in today from the Rude Dude. I will probably get to one tonight and one tomorrow, though I may schedule Haze for later this week, since Nexus #100 is on stands now.

I drank one of those 5-Hour Energy drinks today. It actually seemed to work... for about 2 hours. And, at $2.50 a pop, I can't afford one of those everyday. Of course, I am on a truckload of opiates for my neck, so it's kind of hard for anything to cut through that. Talk about "haze."

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: