https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Monday, April 07, 2008

Agenda - Reviews, Advance Reviews

I know I have been talking about the reviews and advance reviews for weeks now and have yet to get a single one out to you. I apologize for that, but what can I say?

I got into the tax thing a couple weeks back and it turned into a total nightmare! God willing, it looks like I'll be receiving a pretty sizable return, but only three of like seven or eight income sources bothered to send me a 1099, so I had to go back through the sites and manually figure my income from them. Then I had to find out how to deduct things like my Internet access, the comic books I buy (yes - I can deduct them!), which forms and so forth I need to file in addition to the 1040, etc., etc. Needless to say, I've been on the phone a lot.

Other than that, I had to pay bills and take care of a whole bunch of stuff I got behind on when I was sick, I am deep into this redesign project, and I simply keep forgetting about the reviews until it's late at night, like now. By now, my head and eyes hurt from being in front of this thing all day, so the last thing I want to do is look at comics online.

Anyway, I'll quit telling you I'll get them out to you and just do them one day this week. I promise. In fact, I just this minute made notes so I won't forget.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: