https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Attack of the Blahs

I know it's mostly just been press releases and the like lately, but I just haven't felt that well.

My wrist still hurts and my neck hurts worse whenever it rains (like today) and it's been so often lately that on the days when I don't actively hurt, I'm so emotionally-drained from the previous ones that it's all I can do to get out of bed. I'm just... worn-out! And I'm double worn-out because all I do is lie around, berating myself for not doing something...

I've started like 4-5 posts today and just drafted them because I got off-track and just couldn't make sense. I laid around for half the day because I just couldn't get going, but I forced myself to get up and do a few things, so I've basically put-off the entire week. That means tomorrow has to be busy.

I want to welcome all the new visitors and subscribers we've had recently and apologize for the lack of activity and ambition this week. Hit the archives and you can see we're usually pretty jumpin' (or whatever it is the hip-cats are saying these days - do they still call them "hip-cats"?); this month has just been a really bad one - on all levels.

Still have another advance review or two to foist on you, as well as a bevy of PRs and at least one correction I noticed just came in. The forecast called for rain tomorrow, but I see where it's got a little sun there now, so hopefully I will be back to my usual self.

Watch out, celebitches!

That was completely uncalled for and I apologize for that, as well.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: