https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Monday, May 05, 2008

Interviews

As you may be aware, The Weirding has dabbled a bit in the interviewing arena in the past.

As a writer, I have never been one for interviewing much. I'm not impressed with celebrity, largely because of my own (however minor) brush with fame, which can be off-putting to some. And I already know everything, which is off-putting to the rest. Still, I decided to do it because one of the interviews literally just fell in my lap and I wanted to give it a shot.

Like everything else, I spent a few days reading how it's done, then another couple days deciding what I wanted to ask, and then went to town. I was actually pleased with the results, even though I wish there could have been more interplay (but I want to keep with the idea of doing the interviews online because that makes them a little bit different from most others and a lot easier to transcribe).

So, a lot of the direct e-mails I've been receiving lately have noted that the creator(s) are available for interviews - specifically when it comes to advance reviews - and I am thinking of trying to free-up the time to actually do exactly that. I know we don't get comments here like we used to and I am going to try to do this regardless, but I wanted to open this up to y'all and see what you think:

Would you be interested in seeing more interviews or are you all like, "Whatever"?

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: