https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Friday, May 23, 2008

Slow Day

Well, according to one of my more trusted tracking sites, only seven people have been here today! I find that hard to believe, especially since earlier, it showed that even though there had been no visitors, there had been one offsite click... just so you know, the tracker rolls-over around 3:00am (my time) and we usually get about 15 hits before I even wake up.

But it is Memorial Day weekend and I figure most everyone is just trying to get everything done so they can get the heck out of Dodge and enjoy themselves - whereas they normally spend most of their workdays surfing The Rundown until the boss comes around.

Personally, I will be here all weekend, blogging away. That means that when you come back, there's going to be a lot to catch-up on. Of course, that's the great thing about it: no need to rush; you can always save the posts you miss for the days I miss. But those will definitely be fewer, now that I am getting the hang of the scheduled posting thing.

So, if you won't be with us this weekend, make sure to seek us out when you get back to work next week. So long as things go as planned, I may fashion a few "slow" days to give you time to catch-up.

Enjoy your Memorial Day!

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: