https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Skrulls!

This one I missed-out on because I decided not to follow the Secret Invasion. No, scratch that, let's be honest: I refused to follow Secret Invasion because I know it's a cheap marketing ploy designed to separate me from my money. But I digress.

The soon-to-be-released Skrulls! one-shot is definitely worth picking-up, if you are an archivist/completist like me. An extension of the Marvel Universe series, Skrulls! maintains the reference guide format and is exactly that: a replete (?) reference for all things Skrull.

While I have no re
al idea just how much of Secret Invasion will stand ten years from now - hell, with Quesada at the helm, a year, a month, or even a week from now! - there's no doubt it will remain a part of readers' consciuosness for years to come. Skrulls! is the perfect reference for all of us ultimate fanboys that will almost certainly outlive the major crossover event ten years in the making that WILL CHANGE THE MARVEL UNIVERSE FOREVER.

While I eschew all other things Secret Invasion, I do recommend picking up a copy of Skrulls!














© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: