https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Outage?

Hey guys... I have more to bring you, but Blogger had a little note up around 2:30p or so about a scheduled outage at 5:30PDT... I looked it up and waited. It's still there.

There have been some issues today with scheduled posts and general hanging, so I'll be around for a while and will likely get some more out to you tonight, but since I was waiting for this to do... whatever and it still has yet to do anything... ??? You know?

I got involved in the credit repair project and right this moment have 5+ year-old bills spread all over the floor. Exactly as I suspected, I paid a lot of these things and the payments have not been reflected in the negative reports - and far, far more of them are for the same debt, so if I can get to the bottom of this whole thing within the next few days and figure out exactly what's what, I can dispute these items, which takes 30 days for them to respond.

Anyway, here's to hoping this reaches you before/after/during this magical "outage" that should have happened hours ago/from now.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: