https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Humboldt Moving

After reading about Humboldt Moving, I honestly wish I were living in Mass. and moving from there!

I have decided when I move that I am definitely using a moving company. Moving from Memphis took basically a year or more, since my folks had to keep bringing things up by the carload. If it were not for the awful area in which I reside, the terrible people, and the thoroughly corrupt police and legal system (all of which are interrelated), I would probably just stay here for the time being. After all, I work online and it is a real chore to move! But move I must.

With all of the collectibles and other belongings I have with great personal attachment, I can't afford to trust the moving to just any company. I need to find a company like Humboldt, a Boston Moving Company, which not only trains their employees well but pays them even better (helping to ensure they have no motive for stealing and every motive for making sure your move goes smoothly and safely!). In fact, Humboldt Moving and Storage is so well-regarded, they were entrusted the move of a $135 million painting last year!

And with the price of gas these days, you really have no reason to try and move on your own. Not only is the cost going to be about the same, it is going to be a whole lot more work for you and your friends and family. Get people who are trained and have the experience in this field and be confident your move will go as easily as can be!