https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Nothing

I have so many projects going at once, I can't seem to focus on any one thing. Tomorrow, I already know I will be gone early in the day, probably until early afternoon, and then I will get back to regular posting. I have a few more things to bring you tonight, but not much. I simply do not feel very well today.

Right now, I am trying my best to find out more about moving away from this awful, corrupt place. And then there's the whole website thing: I have to learn this new system, port the information to it, and set all of that up. I plan to do exactly that, and enjoy myself doing it, so that's there. As for the move, the sooner the better, though I am pretty sure I am going to need a loan to do it. If I can get about $1000, I can pay off this fine, pay off my debts, afford the move, and be out of here!

Of course, I can only do any one of these things at a time, and I get so deep into one that I am unable to switch modes to the other. Hopefully, things will be more settled tomorrow and we'll get back to normal.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: