https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wa-ay too Early

It's way too early to be up. It's too early to even be awake!

Like most people in Decatur County, TN, a guy I know is already drunk as hell and decided I must be awake at 7:30am, so he figured he would drop on by. He was here last night and the police showed up. Not for anything, mind you - they were just up to their usual terrorist tactics (harassment, intimidation, brandishing firearms) - but he is one of those loud-talking drunks. My best guess is that he's been up drinking literally all night. Where, I do not know, because the entire town rolls-up at around 3pm, but I know there are some bars down the highway that stay open later.

Regardless, this will be a busy day. At least on this end. I don't know though, I just have that feeling that something celebritastic is going to happen! WTF happened to that Hilton girl?

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: