https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Agenda

I know I should be sleeping - or at least lying down - and the 3-4 walks to the store, the bank, and the doctor's have not done me any good in my condition, but my ear popped earlier (and hasn't stopped popping since), so I'm doing a little better. I thought I would lay-out my plans for you while I'm thinking about it. Saves adding them to my lists.

I am going to get more of the Chill section up this weekend. There is more Champions stuff coming up, as well. You probably won't notice it right off, but I am still working on the pages already published. I'm tweaking broken links, adding new links as they are developed, and so forth. I'm also working on the ads.

It has been a really slow week for press releases and industry news, in general. However, I received this month's CBG a while back and simply have not read it yet. It all depends on when it comes in and what's going on and this month, it came at the wrong time. I'll do my best to get to it while I'm down and out.

That's really it. I've been taking on far more than I can actually do lately, so I'm scaling it back a bit. Hopefully this will all get done. Again, sorry things have slowed down so much lately, but what can I say? It bes that way sometimes.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: