https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Agenda

Well, I took the weekend off for about the first time ever... meaning that I was not in jail, I just decided to relax. Technically, I drank Friday and Saturday, and actually didn't have too bad a hangover today for some reason (although my chest is still congested and the weekend's activities certainly did not help that one bit!).

Though my neck hurts, I actually feel pretty well. There isn't a whole lot to report on from what I can see, though I'm sure I could dig-up a few things. I may do just that if I can't sleep later on. For now though, I am watching Ba'al: The Storm God and waiting for True Blood. I got my comic books Saturday but haven't even opened them yet.

Anyway, I'm hoping I can find a ride to where I need to be tomorrow. If I do, I'll be away for a little while, but hopefully everything will go fine and I won't miss the entire day. Things will be back to normal this week (he said hopefully).

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

2 comments:

Manodogs said...

Well, it looks like I found a ride, though there's a slight caveat: I have to take her to Jackson, which is about an hour away from here, so she can file some papers there.

This means I will be gone for the better part of the morning. I should be back sometime this afternoon, but I did not sleep well at all last night because of my neck.

I am definitely going to be working at some point today, but it remains to be seen as to when. If I can stay awake and sit here without tears streaming down my face, it will be this afternoon; otherwise, it may be later this evening/tonight.

At any rate, I am waiting for her to show up and she just left, so I should be walking out the door any moment.

Manodogs said...

What up, nerds?

I'll be posting stuff sometime today, though it won't be immediately. I really need to try and get some sleep. I'm not making any sense now, so there's no point trying to force it.