https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Friday, September 19, 2008

G'day, Nerds!

Well, that's about it for today I'm afraid. Hey, it's Friday and everyone else has pretty much hit the road already, so I was putting in a little extra as it was! Unless something comes up, I should be here off and on tomorrow and Sunday as well.

We actually have a few guest-bloggers waiting in the wings... I dunno what they're waiting for, but they are there, so you may hear from one or more of them as the weeks wear-on. I still have some things to get out to you (actually a lot more than I thought, since I checked the bookmarks folder) but it can wait and my beer cannot. It gets hot, you know, and you have to drink the entire case once you open it (it's a sin not to).

Wha-at?

Anyway, I thought I would leave you with a few good links to some stuff you might have missed along the way:

First off, I was rather impressed to find out that John Byrne had tried to drop the Spider-Man marriage on his run. Even more surprised to learn that getting Spidey unhitched has actually been something of a running theme for years now, over to that building in NYC! I found this all out in the most recent installment of Comics Should Be Good's excellent Comic Book Urban Legends Series by Brian Cronin.

Adam West turned 80 today. He was the Batman once and now runs a town called Quahog.

The Blob turned 50.

This guy is older than me and he still collects comics!

And that's about it. Not really a proper Rundown, but I guess it qualifies, so I'll throw that tag on the bottom of it and call it a week... for now. Ta!


© C Harris Lynn, 2008


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: