https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Monday, September 22, 2008

Nearly Done

Well, today was an eventful one, no? The best thing is I still have a few things to get out to you before I retire - or make pretenses toward such, at any rate (haven't been sleeping well lately).

Heroes was worth watching. So far, I have been really pleased with this fall's offerings. And to think I was worried because everyone was talking about how few new scripted shows there would be this year! Next Monday is new Chuck and that should be a great lead-in. I really dig Chuck.

Tomorrow is the mid-season finale of Eureka and I will most likely catch the replay of that so I can see the new episode of Fringe. Even though it won last Tuesday, I've learned too often that you really have to catch the new shows and check them out before they disappear - especially on FOX. But Fringe stands a good shot of ending up on Sci-Fi reruns before too long, anyway. That means another late night tomorrow, which is good for all of us!

I'll go on and get the Marvel list out tonight, too.

I told you taking the weekend off was good for me - I feel freaking great, finally!

© C Harris Lynn, 2008


Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, at least this time Fox was smart enough to show the pilot of Fringe first (as opposed to their usual m.o. of airing the pilot after the series has been cancelled). Maybe that combined witrh J.J. Abrams name will give the show a fightuing chance.