https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Yucky Weekend

I took yesterday off because this was a particularly brutal weekend. I am still reeling, to be honest. I don't know if I have a sinus infection or a cold, but it's keeping me down and has been for a few weeks now. The medicine I have works, but it still bothers me.

I still haven't gotten my sleep back on schedule, either. My female friend and I got into it and my other female friend and I got into it the same day! This was hours after I discovered Google slapped us from a very hard-earned and well-deserved PR3 to PR0. Of course, there's no explanation and I am not filing a grievance because that means admitting that I did something "wrong," and I have no idea what that would be.

But here I am. We'll see what's going on in the wide world o' entertainment and I have some comics news to get out to you. Enjoy!

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

1 comment:

Manodogs said...

It took me until just now to get some coffee in me. I desperately need to eat something but I am just too rundown to actually make anything. Hopefully this coffee will help.