https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Monday, December 29, 2008

Comic Book Day

Yes, my shipment from this month finally came in today - just a few days before the end of the month. I had stopped the scheduled payments so I could juggle some things and so forth and forgot about it, but I got it paid in the first week, the Christmas rush just slowed the mail to a crawl and they didn't get the check for the longest...

Usually, I rundown the comic books I received, but seeing as how I haven't even opened the box and today's the final day to get my order in for the next shipment, and I have about 234235 phonecalls to make because everyone was closed all last week, I'll get to that later tonight.

So far, there's absolutely nothing going on, so I thought I'd stop in and let you know what's going down.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: