Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Friday, December 19, 2008

Pirate Fight

This is completely off-topic - apropos of nothing - but then again, it's my blog and I can do what I want to, do what I want to, dooOoo what I want to. Ah, the power!

I thought you guys would dig this, even though it really has nothing at all to do with basically anything we cover here. It is very tangentially related to maybe politics or even RPGs, but only in the most rambling of ways. Still, this is cool.

These Chinese sailors were attacked by pirates once, so they threw together some water cannons, beer bottles, and Molotov cocktails and fought back the second time. This article details it further, including action pics!

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

1 comment:

Manodogs said...

The captain of the Chinese ship discusses the fight here.