Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Daddy's Home

Hey, you nerds. I'm home once more, so things are as they should be (except that I'm broke as hell and all that), but things are still not back to normal. As I said before, I have an all-day Thing Monday and I'll likely be a little slow on the uptake Tuesday, as well. The rest of the world is still getting back to normal following the holidays, so it's all good.

I do have some posts to get to you throughout the remainder of the weekend, so I'll get started on them either tonight or tomorrow. I will likely schedule at least a few things to release while I'm away, but it just depends on what I have available to me.

I also have some very big news for you this week, but it will have to wait.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: