Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Monday, January 26, 2009

It Will be a Late Night Round

Busy day here to Casa de Dogs. I have things to get out to you, including the full review of Studio 407's Hybrid, but I have been so busy the early part of today that I simply haven't been able to do anything. And the neighbor has been pestering the living shit out of me to use the computer...

It will be another round o' late-night posting, I'm afraid.

Still no Chuck or Heroes, though I'm pretty sure both return next week. You can get quality programming over on... well... Oh! At 8:00, HBO is playing last night's Flight of the Conchords, followed by Jumper. That song on last night's show rocked so hard, I can't wait for it to hit the Web!

You know what? Why worry? The Rundown will have posts starting shortly.

© C Harris Lynn, 2009


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: