https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Sunday, March 08, 2009

The Butterfly Effect

I went to sleep really early last night - well, tried to - I mean I watched a few minutes of The Rock on SNL and fell-out. I woke up a few minutes later because this medicine I take makes me hungry. I had a snack and then The Royal Tennenbaums came on and it's one of my favorite flicks, so I had to stay up for that (I haven't watched it in years) - well worth it - and then I watched a bit of Clerks following (and saw that Clerks II was showing on Comedy Central opposite Tennenbaums, but I'd just seen that several times recently) and fell asleep. What I didn't realize is that I was supposed to set the clocks ahead last night...

I got out of bed at 2:00p this afternoon!

I didn't start reformatting the computer yesterday, though it is definitely on my agenda for this week. I'm so scared to do that, though... I hate doing that. I've only ever had to reformat a computer maybe three times in my entire life; I've always been able to fix them, no matter what was wrong, but Vista is just a total mess. I guess they'll shut-off my DirecTV tomorrow because I certainly can't afford to pay the bill. I'm only one month behind, but that's the way they run things, so... what can I say? I'll make it for a couple-few months without TV - I've still got Hulu!

Speaking of aliens, don't forget to check out the Dark Conspiracy section, which has tons of new stuff just since last week and will have tons of new stuff throughout this one.

© C Harris Lynn, 2009
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: