https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Monday, April 13, 2009

Hoppy Easter!

I know it's corny. I already know that.

I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend. We didn't exactly "celebrate" the holiday so much, but it was a great excuse to spend money and time on a big meal we would otherwise not fool with. We baked a big ham, had green beans, corn, and sweet potato pie, and I made my beloved peanut butter cup pie for dessert. It was delicious and we're still eating it.

Other than that, things have been pretty slow. Everyone was watching to see if the captain of the American ship attacked by pirates would be rescued. He was; naval sharpshooters killed three of the pirates and took the last prisoner, freeing the captain.

Of course, I can always find things to discuss, but I have to do taxes today. I didn't get one of my W-2s until mid-March and there's just been too much going on since then to get them filed. Wednesday is the deadline and I desperately need the money, so I can wait no longer. I will post a few things throughout the day, but it's still going to be slow - probably until we actually get moved to the new house. It's simply unavoidable, I'm afraid.

© C Harris Lynn, 2009

No comments: