https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day to everyone - those in the armed services, as well as those who have or have lost family and friends in the armed services, and everyone else not mentioned. Because I'm feeling generous with my federal holiday cheer, and why not?

We didn't game yesterday, but it was as much my fault as anyone else's. No one really brought it up, but I just didn't feel that well yesterday; it was one of those rainy days where I never "got going." However, I did work on some new content for the site which I may have up as early as today.

I'm not really announcing all the new stuff anymore. It didn't really increase traffic and most of it is stuff I either had up before or should have already had up, so... I am bothering to spend time making it better, by the way - I just want to put that out there, in my defense. Having read so much gaming material the last week or so, my mind reverts to that style of writing, which is often superfluous. The overall effect is a good one, as it makes me hyperaware of such in my writing, and I work to excise it. This means the gaming content is strengthened - made more concise and informational - without (hopefully) getting too dense (stat blocks and so on), so it's still enjoyable to read.

Anyway, I'm not announcing when I add new stuff as often as I used to, which means you really should check the site frequently to find out if I've added content. I'm not adding it everyday (or even every week), but I am adding it regularly. If you are not a gaming fan, The Weirding covers several topics.

I don't know if anyone's open today, so I'll be around to bring you whatever I dig-up, but it may be tomorrow before anything really happens which warrants reporting.

© C Harris Lynn, 2009

No comments: