https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Monday, November 16, 2009

A Little Routine Maintenance

Hi guys. I need to do some routine computer upkeep today (defrag, AV check, et.al.). I meant to do it last night and the electricity went out again - for about the fourth or fifth time since Halloween - so I didn't get to do it then.

Everything's moving slower and it happened quite suddenly, so I'm worried there could be a virus or something, though it's most likely (knock wood) just all the crap I've collected over the last few weeks. I last did maintenance about a month ago, which is unusually long for me (I do it weekly, generally speaking).

Anyway, there are posts coming out, so you shouldn't really notice much. I just thought I'd tell you in case I have to be away for a long time and can't get to your comments.

© C Harris Lynn, 2009

No comments: