Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Friday, January 15, 2010

Update

I had a small setback this week; for whatever reason, my leg started hurting really, really bad Tuesday and Wednesday. I felt better yesterday, but was so worried about getting everything started-up again that I decided to spend the day lying around, doing nothing. Knock wood, it seems to have worked (somewhat) - I feel much better today than I have since the operation.

Of course, I'm not out of the woods yet. Hopefully, next week will see a return to normalcy, but there's no way to promise anything. It will remain "touch and go" for the immediate future. I'll be posting more from now on, though. A lot of it will be "old" stuff I received while recovering, but it's something to keep you happy until we get back to regularly-scheduled posting.

© C Harris Lynn, 2010

No comments: