https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Thursday, April 08, 2010

Whedonverse Streaming @ Netflix

One of the first things I learned about Netflix is how hard it is to enjoy a TV series traditionally (one disc at a time, sent through the mail), because there are only 4-5 episodes per disc. It takes a good three weeks or more to see even an abbreviated (13 episode) season. That is why I was so excited when I learned that all of Joss Whedon's work is now streaming at Netflix.

I am notorious for being indifferent to Whedon's work. It truly has nothing to do with Whedon, himself; I am a huge fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, even though this is a recent development (thanks to another streaming service - Hulu), and I have tried everything else in his canon, but Buffy remains the only thing from it I truly dig. Still, this is a great chance for me to catch-up on all the Buffy seasons I've yet to see, as well as give more of Whedon's work a chance.

I found this out earlier this week and meant to post about it, but it's been such a slow news week that I've been focusing my efforts on other projects. I do have a few things to do which are on pretty tight deadlines, so I don't know what to tell you to expect here for the next several weeks, but you know I'll be around - it just may be a bit slower than usual.

© C Harris Lynn, 2010
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: