Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Thursday, June 23, 2011

New PC

Sorry for my absence. Lightning struck the phoneline last Saturday, knocking-out the power in two of the rooms in the house, as well as the Internet. Phone and Internet service was down throughout the area well into Monday, when technicians came to my house to check the lines and make repairs. The strike destroyed the motherboard of my new HP-Pavilion, which was just at one year old.

I got the new PC off of eBay for just over $100 and, so far, I couldn't be more satisfied. Unfortunately, it takes a while to update and merge my old data, some of which I won't even be able to access until I get the data retrieved from the old hard drive (which I may try to slave myself sometime in the near future).

© C Harris Lynn, 2011

No comments: