https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Holiday Weekend!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and is enjoying their holiday weekend. I won't be shopping because crowds make me nervous and I don't need anything that badly, but I will be reading comics. In particular, I'll be finishing the last run of Green Arrow and starting the first two issues of the new one.

I don't know that I'll do Saturday Morning Cartoons this weekend because of everything else that's going on; y'all have plenty to watch and keep up with this holiday weekend. Next week, as I posted previously, is a busy one for me so I don't know what to tell you to expect.

However, happy holidays and I hope everything goes well for you with your shopping and stuff.

© C Harris Lynn, 2011

No comments: