https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Friday, December 23, 2011

The Devil's in the Eggs

Yep, I decided to make deviled eggs for the Christmas get-together. I was actually going to make a sweet potato pie, but who has time for all the crust making and shit? That's a day long effort and I didn't want to have to do that. Plus, there will already be pies and cakes, and no Christmas get-together is complete without a good deal of deviled eggs.

Anyway, that's part of the reason I'm taking this holiday off and part of the reason I haven't been here more often. I've had more company than I ever expected this holiday season and I couldn't be happier for it. It has kept me busy, though.

I didn't put up a tree this year because of the kitten, who surely would have wreaked havoc with it, but I did drag out the decorations for the house. I'll have to put those back up in storage over next week, and I'm going to do my best to sort of organize them into like things so I don't have trouble finding them all like I did this year.

Either way you slice it, I've been a busy boy and I'm not even halfway done yet. So, on to my deviled eggs and de-decorating and I'll see you all soon. (Again, no idea what to expect next week due to the holidays, so don't expect much!)

© C Harris Lynn, 2011

No comments: