https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Lots of Maintenance

Sorry if I confused you; I backposted some entries by mistake. Several of them were not supposed to go out until next year and I screwed-up the date when saving them, so they posted earlier in the year.

After five years or so, I've basically given up on the tags. Messing with those every few months or so really cuts into your time. I know that they are the only real navigational system you have for this mess, but they require management to be useful and I simply don't have the time to focus on that like I used to. I'm trying my best to actually live a real life and pursue some other avenues that I've wanted to try for years. I have no plans of leaving, just working ahead more and focusing on other projects.

Anyway, sorry if I screwed-up your feeds or anything and no, you aren't going crazy; I "deleted" some posts over the weekend while doing maintenance. They will appear in their rightful time.

© C Harris Lynn, 2011

No comments: