https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Schedule

Hi guys and gals. I have some things to do this morning, but should be back this afternoon with more news and reviews. Things have slowed down because of this replacement computer I'm using. It's very hard to handle because it has only 1 GB RAM, so things lock-up and freeze if you get to doing much more than just surfing the Web. However, I am working on a solution that, while it may be a few weeks away, should take care of things. That's part of what this morning involves, and things won't get back to normal until I can get this matter resolved.

In the meanwhile, I have more time to read and review comics, I just haven't done any yet. No real reason to give, just haven't gotten around to it. I'll try to knock out a few today or tonight and get to some over the weekend, as I can. Like I said, I'd like to review at least one or two every week, I simply haven't gotten into the habit of doing so and every time I think about it, it's so late that I promise myself I'll do it next week. Like everything, it's just going to take some time, so bear with me.

© C Harris Lynn, 2012

No comments: