https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Reviews Incoming

All I have done lately is watch movies and TV shows, especially older ones. I have been glued to a handful of streaming channels, such as Cryptic TV, on which I have caught more than a few great flicks - some of which I had never even heard of - but I also watched a handful of flicks from my instant queues as well.

One that I am not likely to review but want to mention was about a 50-something rock guy who never quite made it largely due to his drug abuse. The name of the band is Pentagram and they would have been fairly big back in the 1970s had things gone the way they should have. The guy's name is Bobby Liebling and the movie is entitled Last Days Here. I don't want to spoil it for you but I will say it's a rather uplifting film for many reasons, especially for some.

I may even review a few comic books just because I have access to them but I'm focusing mostly on movies and TV shows these days, particularly those that are available through streaming services and channels.

© C Harris Lynn, 2013

No comments: