https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Happy Holidays!

Each season, we try to change things up a bit to celebrate the holidays. However, we usually don't get it done on time. This season is no different, thanks to continued issues with new equipment. I will say this: DO NOT EVER BUY A DELL LAPTOP, EVAR.

I have to send this overpriced boat anchor back to the factory for the second time, after already having exchanged it at the retailer. Once it comes back, I can't imagine it will actually be repaired, so I'll have to hang onto it for a couple of weeks to make sure it's still broken then probably send it back AGAIN. During those few weeks, I'll be busy reinstalling software and setting my preferences in about 1000 programs, only to have to do it yet again once I send it back and it returns (still unrepaired). This has been going on since around June, as regular readers know.

But it isn't all doom and gloom.

I... don't know why I said that. I have nothing.

Anyway, I'll still be posting throughout the month, I just don't have convenient access to all the holiday fixin's and stuff, and it would be a major hassle to go through it just for a month. So, please enjoy the archives and upcoming posts, and I'll let you know when things get back to what we call "normal."

© The Weirding, 2015

No comments: