https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Tuesday, March 08, 2016

Probably Still Defragging

I left my "new" PC to defrag all week long before giving-up on it for the time-being. I spent most of last week playing World of Warcraft, trying to catch-up to the current item-level. I haven't been able to play regularly in months, and didn't get Warlords of Draenor when it first dropped, so I'm pretty far behind. But I have to get this thing to Defrag, so I am probably still letting it do that as you read this.

It's important my computer runs smoothly, and not just for gaming, so it's important I get this to work. I decided to give it another go over the weekend, but seeing as how we have a show to do tonight, this is the last day it has to run. Anyway, I haven't downloaded new mail the past couple of weeks for this reason, so I may run behind this week.

© The Weirding, 2016

No comments: