https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Monday, April 23, 2007

My Procrastination Finally Pays Off


Yesterday (or was it Saturday?), I heard that a certain website had pictures of Heath Ledger as the Joker from the upcoming Batman flick. Naturally, my first notion was to leap up and post a link so you could all go check it out. But, for whatever reason, I didn't. I remember thinking about it late last night too, and I was just too sleepy to get up and make an entry. I also thought about it earlier today and didn't do it (but that was because I forgot about it then thought about it while I was washing dishes, then forgot about it again by the time I was done).

Finally, while I was watching the new Heroes, I got up and checked out the site, only to find out that the pics were faked. So, for once in my life, putting things off actually paid off!

Still, I don't suggest it and I really do intend to get my shit together one of these days. I am pretty good about jotting notes so I don't forget things, but bad about writing them on just any old piece of paper laying around, then losing the piece of paper. I got into using sticky notes for about a week; by the end of the week, I could barely see my monitor and could never find the exact one I needed when I needed it. That was a bust.

I used to have a pretty good PIM program on this computer, but I honestly forgot what it was called and haven't tried looking for it. There's a decent list-maker online called dontforgetthemilk, but it's not an all-round PIM like I need. I could install MS Works on here, but what's the real point in that? I just have to break down one of these days and really go through some files and find a good one with an alarm, calendar, and the whole nine.

No comments: