https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Hayden Panettiere Situation

You obviously heard something happened with Hayden Panettiere and alcohol either over the weekend or yesterday and you may have wondered why I didn't pounce on it. After all, Panettiere is one of the stars of the wildly popular superhero TV show, Heroes, and I certainly cover that. And she's a celebrity in her own right, and I most certainly cover those. And there was alcohol and (alleged) woman-beating involved and, no, The Rundown is not above that, either.

Well, originally, the story broke that Hayden had been arrested for assault. According to those reports, it was some sort of club/bar fight. I was working on the site when that hit and figured I'd get to it. Within hours, the story changed to her having been arrested for assaulting either her mom or dad. Then it became her dad who was arrested for beating her mom. Now the two are walking around outside.

Now, I would love to link to all these breaking stories to prove my point, but they have all since disappeared. I'm sure you can find them through Google cache or RSS feed aggregators and such, but that's not the point; the point is that, once again, my procrastination paid off.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: